7MMO
Moderator
Yesterday was Wednesday, and to be honest I wasn’t sure how we managed to get halfway through the week without me noticing. But now it’s Thursday and we’ve gotten more than halfway through the week without me noticing. Time is tough, man. Who can keep track of this stuff? I’m not a clock. But I do know it’s Thursday, which means it’s time for me to write the Queue, our daily Q&A column where I do my best to answer your (mostly) gaming (mostly) questions. Let’s get started.
Image source: Blizzard Watch
Related coverage
- The Epic Games Store is giving away TerraScape and Out Of Sight for free this week
- New craftable Decor coming to Player Housing in World of Warcraft patch 12.1.5
- A first look at the new Journal in Hearthstone
Game: World of Warcraft
Official source: Blizzard Watch
Author: Elizabeth Harper
Published: October 8, 2026 18:00 UTC
Read the full announcement on the official website