A Ton of Legend of Zelda T-Shirts Are Getting Price Cuts for Amazon Prime Members

7MMO

Moderator
legend-of-zelda-shirts-1790805561902.png

Amazon is discounting a bunch of officially licensed Legend of Zelda shirts this week. The new sale arrives just a week before Prime Big Deal Days, with more than 40 T-Shirts down to $16.99 for Prime Members.

Seeing as I couldn't fit every shirt onto this page, I've gone ahead and curated some of the coolest designs. If you're looking for some of the more obscure options available, though, I recommend you browse the full sale yourself.


A 15% discount may not seem like much, but it's likely the best price you'll see on these shirts this year. Amazon regularly discounts it's licensed Nintendo T-Shirts, but we rarely see prices this low. If you've been wanting to spruce up your wardrobe, now's a great time to do so with a Zelda gift for yourself.

The biggest draw of this sale is that it encompasses such a wide range of shirts. 2026 marks the 40th anniversary of the franchise, and there have been many Legend of Zelda games since the NES version first came out. Because of that, there are a lot of different directions a shirt can take. There are subtle nods to the original game as well as more modern depictions from Tears of the Kingdom. Whatever type of Zelda fan you are, there's a shirt for you getting discounted here.


I myself currently own four different Legend of Zelda shirts that a regularly work into my weekly rotation. With that in mind, my two top picks from this sale are variations of T-shirts I already own. The first is a unique depiction of the Hylian Shield and Master Sword. The image is entirely made up of various weapons, characters, and references to the games. If you want something that looks great up close or from afar, I highly recommend picking this one up.

My second recommendations is just a simple shirt depicting the Royal Crest in gold. I've gotten more compliments on this shirt from random dudes at the grocery store than anything else I own. It doesn't overtly say "The Legend of Zelda", it just looks like a cool design. Fans of the games will immediately recognize the Triforce, but anyone else will think nothing of it.

More 40th Anniversary Legend of Zelda Merch​



The Legend of Zelda movie isn't coming out until next year, and a new mainline game has yet to be announced. So with that in mind, most of the biggest Legend of Zelda stuff has been centered around the upcoming Ocarina of Time remake. The game is set to release on November 5 alongside a new Zelda-themed Switch 2 console and Pro controller.

LEGO has also been teaming up with Nintendo to release new Zelda-themed sets. The first new set was released earlier this year and depicts 'The Final Battle' in Ocarina of Time. Nintendo announced an additional Link & Epona set, but it won't be releasing until spring 2027.

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top