7MMO
Moderator
I've yet to get my sticky mitts on the Steam Frame, as our review sample is in high demand. But I've just learned it can be used as a makeshift pair of night vision goggles, as demonstrated by YouTube channel azadovski. And that's just freaking cool.
You mean I can wander around my house at night like some kind of Sam Fisher wannabe? Sign me up. Apparently, this is down to the Frame's impressive IR-sensitive SLAM cameras, combined with the set's passthrough capabilities. It also means no one will see me look like a wally with a headset strapped to my face. Two birds, one stone.
Continue reading...
You mean I can wander around my house at night like some kind of Sam Fisher wannabe? Sign me up. Apparently, this is down to the Frame's impressive IR-sensitive SLAM cameras, combined with the set's passthrough capabilities. It also means no one will see me look like a wally with a headset strapped to my face. Two birds, one stone.
Continue reading...