7MMO
Moderator
I played Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning a lot. A lot. It’s one of my favorite games and I’ve argued many times that it’s a significantly better game than Skyrim and deserved better, and also that Rhode Island shouldn’t be allowed to invest in computer game studios. So when THQ Nordic bought KoA and re-released it along with a brand new DLC, I was temporarily excited. But in the end, what ended up happening was that I got many hours of excellent play out of the orig9inal game and its two DLC’s, and then I played Fatesworn and it didn’t feel good. It felt like a fanfic of the original game, not an actual DLC, and the idea that the Fateless One’s ultimate reward was… I’ll just move on to the fi…
Image source: Blizzard Watch
Related coverage
- It’s audition time with the Servant of Yogg-Saron Tryouts Tavern Brawl in Hearthstone
- Lore Watch Podcast: Xal’atath is acting like a child, and so are Diablo’s angels
- Everything you need to know about early name reservation in World of Warcraft: Forever
Game: World of Warcraft
Official source: Blizzard Watch
Author: Matthew Rossi
Published: October 7, 2026 18:00 UTC
Read the full announcement on the official website