7MMO
Moderator
Oh, fine, you all convinced me. I’ll try out the fancy new Elves in Warcraft: Forever. Of course, the first step is coming up with a good name, and after I couldn’t be Tobias Fünke, Ursus Ursus, or Trucka Saurus, I had to settle on Lookout Itsabear. I’ve only just gotten to the second hub in their starting area, but it’s already such a weird mix of familiar and new. It’s been so long since I leveled a character without immediately covering it in heirlooms and spending money that it’s been a fun throwback. Will I start up another Skyborne Elf when the game comes out? I don’t know, but until then I’ll keep poking around the Azeroth of old. While I sit and drink some of this sparkling water to…
Image source: Blizzard Watch
Related coverage
- The Queue: Busy busy busy
- Blizzard Watch Podcast: WoW patch 12.1.5: It’s not just snakes (now there are also bugs)
- Grab spook-tacular masks and other new items at the WoW Trading Post this October
Game: World of Warcraft
Official source: Blizzard Watch
Author: Cory Taylor
Published: October 5, 2026 18:00 UTC
Read the full announcement on the official website