7MMO
Moderator
Yes, of course I made several barely-considered but inexpensive purchases for the current Steam sale. I am not made of stone, here. And yes, of course, since the start of the current Steam sale I have added more than double the number of games to my wishlist as I have impulsively purchased. And so shall the sun rise again in the morning. This is The Queue, our daily column where it seems like you have questions but you already have the answers you want me to give. So.
Image source: Blizzard Watch
Related coverage
- Where to find weapon trainers in WoW Classic and WoW: Forever
- Another excellent week of speedy World of Warcraft maintenance
- Hallow’s End brings spooky decor to use in your player housing
Game: World of Warcraft
Official source: Blizzard Watch
Author: Anna Bell
Published: October 6, 2026 18:00 UTC
Read the full announcement on the official website