7MMO
Moderator
I gave in and played my first match of Heroes of the Storm in like 8 years. I stopped playing almost immediately after the HGC was shuttered. I was covering the league at that time so it was a combination of being sad, burnout, but also I had other fish to fry with other games, and I didn’t have to keep up with this one anymore, so. But yeah, it’s fairly fun. Remembering which button is which ability for which hero is a bit of a learning curve, so Brightwing, where all I technically need to do is stay sorta close to everyone else, is perfect for getting back into the Nexus. This is The Queue, our daily column where you ask us questions, and eh, we’ll get around to it. Just one more game, fi…
Image source: Blizzard Watch
Related coverage
- World of Warcraft: Midnight patch 12.1.5 will release on October 13, 2026!
- It’s another short maintenance day for World of Warcraft servers
- The Queue: Time Management
Game: World of Warcraft
Official source: Blizzard Watch
Author: Anna Bell
Published: September 29, 2026 18:00 UTC
Read the full announcement on the official website