7MMO
Moderator
September 29, 2026 – 1:34 PM
(Image credit: ION Lands)
Welcome to Ramen Noir, the noodle bar gifted to me by Thaddeus Carminus (along with two tables, four chairs, the employment contract for one cook named Banor, and a 50,000 credit debt) for mysterious reasons. My first act as owner is to place that furniture and start cooking up chicken noodle soup. I only spend about 60 seconds waffling over table placement: Near the main walkway where passerby can ogle the noodles. Wait, maybe I want them over by that railing so customers get a meal with a view!
(Image credit: ION Lands)
I went with the convenient walk-in placement after all. (Image credit: ION Lands)
Continue reading...
Day 1: Monday
(Image credit: ION Lands)
Welcome to Ramen Noir, the noodle bar gifted to me by Thaddeus Carminus (along with two tables, four chairs, the employment contract for one cook named Banor, and a 50,000 credit debt) for mysterious reasons. My first act as owner is to place that furniture and start cooking up chicken noodle soup. I only spend about 60 seconds waffling over table placement: Near the main walkway where passerby can ogle the noodles. Wait, maybe I want them over by that railing so customers get a meal with a view!
(Image credit: ION Lands)
I went with the convenient walk-in placement after all. (Image credit: ION Lands)
Continue reading...