7MMO
Moderator
Here’s a great deal for anyone who’s a fan of Eevee (and honestly, who isn’t?). Walmart has the adorable LEGO Pokémon Eevee set on sale for $47.95 (it’s normally $60). As a bonus, you can check the box to get $9 in Walmart cash for free to spend later. That’s the best deal by far we’ve seen on this very popular set. It’s anyone’s guess when it’ll go away, so grab it before it’s gone.
LEGO Pokémon Eevee + $9 Walmart Cash
I want to reiterate that you need to check the box on the listing page before checking out in order to get the free $9 Walmart Cash. If you forget and you check out, I don’t think there’s any way to go back and get the free credit.
The LEGO x Pokémon collab began back in February with a trio of sets, including this one. The others may have been bigger and more expensive, but Eevee was the most popular, both (I assume) because of the lower price, but also because Eevee rules. Pikachu might get all the mainstream love, but Eevee has my heart.
LEGO-building IGNer Jacob Kienlen went ahead and built this set around its release, concluding, “All-in-all, I found the Eevee set to be one of the most enjoyable LEGO builds I've ever done. I'm obviously a bit biased due to my deep nostalgic love of Pokémon, but it's honestly just a really cool build at a surprisingly affordable price point. And now that it's been fully put together I have a full-on Eevee action figure that I find myself adjusting and displaying in random spots throughout the house. It's my new favorite display set and it has me excited for what the LEGO Pokémon collab will bring in the future.”
It’s a ringing endorsement, folks.
Plenty of other deals are afoot now, thanks to Amazon’s Prime Big Deal Days, which ends today, October 7. That includes deals on LEGO sets at various retailers, not just Amazon.
The 10 Best Prime Day Deals So Far
- LEGO Icons Project Hail Mary for $69.99 (was $100)
- Apple AirPods Pro 3 for $179 (was $249)
- 4 Months of Audible for $0.99/mo Plus $20 in Audible Credit
- Pragmata for Switch 2 for $39.99 (was $60)
- LEGO Super Mario World: Mario and Yoshi for $89.99 (was $130)
- Amazon 3-for-$33 4K UHD Blu-ray Movie Sale
- 2026 Apple MacBook Air with M5 Chip for $1,099 (was $1,299)
- Splendor Board Game for $23.99 (was $40)
- SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro Wireless Gaming Headset for $237 (was $350)
- 65" Roku 4K OLED TV for $799.99 (was $1,200)
Continue reading...