7MMO
Moderator
I have a reaction time 10x faster than pro gamers. Don't believe me? The Human Benchmark just told me... I've been spending an unreasonable amount of time clicking things as fast as I can, this morning. I'm testing whether the Logitech G Pro X3 Superstrike's inductive clicks really help me react quicker compared to a regular switch click. Anyway, the usual range for reaction time on the Human Benchmark site is 100–300 ms. We might expect pro gamers to get towards 150 or 160 ms. Well I just got 16 ms. So which esports team is gonna pick me up? My inbox is open. (And no, I absolutely, definitely didn't just accidentally click at the exact right moment before I even registered the colour change. Nope. Just don't ask me to do it again.)
(Image credit: Human Benchmark, humanbenchmark.com)
Continue reading...
(Image credit: Human Benchmark, humanbenchmark.com)
Continue reading...