I did every expedition in Arc Raiders and all I got was this t-shirt

7MMO

Moderator
The final expedition skin—at least for now, as Embark works out what it wants to do with the system—is pretty snazzy. It even has a cape, though I wouldn't say no to a couple more colour schemes. We won't see the new character prestige system until 2027, but even as someone who's taken part in every expedition, I'm glad it's getting some much-needed changes.

Why do all five expeditions? I genuinely enjoy the process. Using your in-game smarts and knowledge of item locations to prep optimally is a fun puzzle, especially if you're also starting from scratch (due to having done the previous expedition) so you have minimal resources to work with.

A part of me thinks that a mandatory character reset might be best for the health of the game at this point, but players aren't going to be happy if they're forced to part with the item hoards they've spent over a year accumulating. I'll be curious to see how Embark handles it, but for now at least, this is the last expedition outfit. There's far more exciting stuff to think about anyway with the Frozen Trail update arriving next week.

Continue reading...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
6,216
Messages
6,216
Members
5
Latest member
lotterysambad
Back
Top